The Jacques Photo’s & The Townhouse Is Back

Jacques Townhouse 2011
Jacques Townhouse 2011

What feels like years I finally get to see the Jacques advertising photographs that I am in with Rachael Le’Garrett and Katie Tunn.  I want to thank everyones support again, I had so much fun at the shoots.  The set for the Jacques campaign was amazing I took some behind the scenes photographs of the set if you are into that sort of thing.

The Jacques Townhouse is now back ready for 2011 and booking on the facebook page.  Just look on the left hand side of the page and click on the ‘townhouse’ link to book your place.  Believe it or not this amazing venue and all that goes with it, is completely free.

Due to last year’s enormous success, The Jacques Townhouse returns this summer! You and a friend are invited to a soiree of glamour and fun where you can relax with a sparkling glass of Jacques in the enchanted garden, receive a stylish makeover and star in your very own fashion shoot. More fabulous than ever, this year The Jacques Townhouse will be popping up in both London and Liverpool, so if you missed out last time make sure to reserve a place for you and a friend now

If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, what the hell is Jacques and what is the townhouse? I did a quick overview on a previous post.

Kylie x

10 comments for “The Jacques Photo’s & The Townhouse Is Back

1. Simone MH
    7 June, 2011 at 4:08 pm

It looks so pretty, I don’t live near London or Liverpool 🙁 x

• 7 June, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Oh no 🙁 well they didn’t have Liverpool last year, so maybe if this one is as successful as the last or more, they will keep adding locations each Summer xx

2. 7 June, 2011 at 11:55 pm

The photos are stunning ! This looks like a whole lotta fun ! I wish I could participate, alas, Australia is too far away from London lol
    These photoshoots must be soo great to do ! Makes me want to turn my room into a little wonderland just so I can take these sorts of photos 😉

Lola xox

• 15 June, 2011 at 12:39 am

When I walked onto the set my jaw dropped. I could have quite easily lived there 🙂 x

3. Vienna
    14 June, 2011 at 11:58 am

That’s not far! i want to sign up but dont have FB.

4. 15 June, 2011 at 12:42 am

Oh no. I noticed they put this email address up for people having troubles registering jacques.townhouse (at) exposure.net x

5. Kay
    27 June, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Hi,

Can you please help! Where did you get the striped dress from that you’re wearing on the second advert, I’ve searched all over but had no look finding it!
    Its absolutely gorgeous!

Kay x

• 29 June, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Hi Kay, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, on holiday at the moment. The striped dress is from Jaeger. I think last time I looked it was in Sale and not many sizes left. Maybe you will have some luck on ebay xx

6. 19 August, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Gutted I had never heard of this until today, i live right by Liverpool. hope it comes back next year!