I said I wouldn’t do a Christmas gift guide, there is already an abundance of them out there already. I received this personalised notepad from Chroma and it inspired me to put together a list of personalised items that would be perfect for those awkward sods that are impossible to buy for.
Essentially, personalised gifts are everyday items that everyone would be happy to receive. Usually you would consider them too boring to get someone as a present, but with a sprinkle of personalisation it magically turns into a thoughtful gift.
1. Personalised Notebook – Chroma Stationary – £7.50. Great gift for under £10 and everybody needs a notebooks. You can select different colours, embossed in silver or gold In silver or gold, lined or blank. Mine was sent to me using my blog name, but you can also just put initials or a name.
2. Personalised Pet Gifts – Getting Personal – £5.99-£124. My Luna was sent a few personalised pieces from Getting personal including a feeding slate, blanket and towel. You can check out the full post here. Obviously pets can’t read (or can they!) so they are non the wiser. But a friend or family member who is obsessed with their cats or dogs will appreciate these little home gifts. I adore mine!
3. Initial Discs Necklace – Anna Lou of London – from £54. Named necklaces have been quite popular for years now. If you are not quite sure if your gift recipient would want their name on display for all to see (especially children), these initial discs are perfect. You can choose from silver, gold or rose gold. There are 5 different lengths from 14″ for a child up to 22″.
4. Personalised Alcohol – John Lewis – £15-£40 – Do they like booze? easy…personalise a few bottle of beers or a bottle of champagne. This is something I would choose to buy my nan. She is the lady who has everything she wants already and whenever I ask her to give me gift ideas she says wine. I hate just buying people a bottle of booze, so this would make me feel miles better about giving.
5. Photos on Marshmallows – Boomf – £15.50 – I love this idea, I first came across them at an Apartment event and then ordered for my dad on his birthday (an incredibly difficult sod to buy for). You can sign into Instagram or facebook and select photos from there. Or you can upload each photo individually. Fun fact – the owner of Boomf is James Middleton who is our Duchesses brother.
6. Personalised Trainers for babies – John Lewis – £20 – Have a baby to buy for but don’t just want to buy clothes or toys? I adore these little trainers – super cute! They also have cosy sheepskin boots too for £25.
7. Personalised LSA Glass Bonbon Jar – Getting Personal – £39.99 – This is something I would buy for my mum and fill up with her favourite sweet treats (I am not entirely sure if the bonbons are included).