Today is the launch of the Selfridge’s exclusive summer beauty box. Its only £40 but all the contents inside are worth £176. Full list includes:
- STARSKIN Instaglam foam peel perfect
- STARSKIN After Party Brightening
- RIBBAND Ribband Sorbet
- JAMES READ Day Tan SPF 15
- EYEKO Fat Eyeliner
- NAILS INC Gel Nail Varnish Pink
- ILLAMASQUA Lipstick Luster
- NARS Mini Orgasm Lipgloss
- RODIAL Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml
- URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
- CAUDELIE Grape Water 75ml
- TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue
I was sent this last week to try out. I am already a big fan of the tangle teezer, Eva won’t let me brush her hair with anything else. I haven’t tried all of the products yet (as I needed to photograph them). However I will be repurchasing the Urban Decay make-up setting spray and Eyeko fat liquid eyeliner when they run out. Both really durable products!
My make-up did stay on all day with the make-up setting spray. It does leave your skin quite glossy, which is fine for me as I have quite dry skin. The Eyeko liner is really easy to apply and does what it says with the no smudge formula. An absolute god send for me, I stopped wearing liquid eyeliner on my top lids as my 30 year old eyes have started to droop.
The only product I didn’t like the look of out of the box was the bright pink lipstick. It’s not a great shade on me personally.
This will sell out fast so be quick! Otherwise there are more choices on the Selfrides beauty box page
*this product was gifted